School rules? Screws loose? Screw it!

Got any school-related gossip to share? Send in all your best experiences, hottest eye candy photos, worse ranting/bitching about teachers, lamest excuses, tested-and-proven ways to cheat in tests and other ways to beat the system. Jokes and "ideas" welcome too. Mail to whatschoolrules@gmail.com and give your name if you want to be credited. Punk the system!

Wednesday

Lame excuse #11


Two lame excuses for not having homework done on time come to my mind.
  • "My homework was sitting on the piano, and my mom sold the piano last night."
  • "My homework fell out of my bookbag on the way to school, and before I could pick it up, a dog peed on it; I didn't think you would want it so I threw it away."
-- Cinda Klickna
English teacher
Springfield, IL

No comments: