School rules? Screws loose? Screw it!

Got any school-related gossip to share? Send in all your best experiences, hottest eye candy photos, worse ranting/bitching about teachers, lamest excuses, tested-and-proven ways to cheat in tests and other ways to beat the system. Jokes and "ideas" welcome too. Mail to whatschoolrules@gmail.com and give your name if you want to be credited. Punk the system!

Saturday

Sleeping in



It's always nice to sleep in and cuddle with the nice, soft, cool, fluffy pillow even when the sun is up and it's time to get up for school. Screw the world! I want to sleep in. Heck the classes! I need my sleep! And that's what i did today.

I whacked my alarm clock and snuggled right back under the covers an entered my dream fantasy world, one that did not involve getting up so damn early when the sky was still dark. When i woke up, my stomach was growling. Turns out it's lunchtime.

I felt much refreshed, and i'm quite sure students will be more focused in school if only it started in the faternoon or at night. Mebbe i'm just an owl - a might person. Oh well, I think i'll take a short nap now.

Maybe i'll just go hang around on the branches with my other fellow three-toed sloths.

No comments: